This topic can be debated. Does it matter that you live in Africa if you need to make money online? Well, I have been there asked myself that question. 90% of my income comes from my online activities, I live in Africa and in Zimbabwe to be precise. I don’t claim to know it all but I safely say I am a few steps ahead of others. What sort of challenges does one face when they want to make money online and living in Africa?.
My name is Kudakwashe Sape Tshuma. My online hustle started in 2012, I sort of understand some of the burning questions that people who are getting
What is making money online in Africa
Based on the number of questions that come to my email, there are common questions that most people ask. here are some of them “how can I make money online without any investment?” ” How much can I make per month?’ “I am looking for an investment scheme?’ and so much more. Please get me right I live in
When it comes to making money online there are two main things that you need to consider 1. is money 2
Lesson number#1 in order to make money online you need to learn the art of making money online. making money online is whereby you build an online business that grow, a business that you can choose to sell when you no longer want to work on it.
africa the Place to be if you need to make money online?
In my view yes, it’s a great place to be for a number of reasons before I explain the reasons. In 2014, I attended a webinar by one of internet marketing experts. He was talking about limiting beliefs. I was a firm believer who believed that making money online you need to be in a better place, a better country and so on. One of the things that mark
Now lets look at the biggest question is africa the best place to be?
yes, it is here is why I say so. If you live in Africa anyone would agree with me that one can live an average life by earning less than $1000.00 per month. Yes, less than $1k a month even about $300.00/month you can survive. My friend who lives in New zealand pays rent weekly and he pays about $950.00 per week for rent where he stays. Let me guess if friend earns less than at least $6000.00/month he is in trouble and if he earns $6k in New zealand most of his money goes to rent.
Now lest compare two people. A person living in
LESSON NUMBER#2 it does not matter if you live in africa you can still do well and have peace of mind.
Are there still Opportunities for africa to make money online from?
LESSON NUMBER#3 What does not work in first world countries will work wonder in
africa from making money online?
- Fear: I used to have fear about making money online, well this is not a common thing in
africaand imagine just being yourself with this one idea and you have no people around you who are doing the same.
- INTERNET CONNECTION: Most people in
africadon’t have access to internet connection. It could be the area does not have internet at all. It could the area has internet and one cannot afford. When I got started I remember I was supposed to spend about $40.00 per month on internet and that amount of money is like a lot especially when you are just starting out and not generating income yet.
- FREE THINGS: The idea of wanting free things. One of the things that I must confess is that I didn’t want to pay for anything at the beginning, I didn’t want to pay for a book, training course, webinar, mentorship, software and so on. I always wanted to get it for free. Thank GOD I manage to break out from that belief. to this day I have spent thousands of dollars on training courses, software to automate my online businesses and this has helped me and my business.
- NOT READING NOR TAKING TRAINING: If making money online was easy, everyone one would be doing it. As I am writing this post I spent half my day reading a book I turned my phone off, turned social media off and read a great book. I have seen huge change and growth in my personal life and business through training and reading books. Too often people come to me for
advisethe first thing I do to test their commitment. I ask them to buy a book and read. If they don’t sacrifice to at least buy a book and read then they are not ready to make money online.
- SHINE OBJECT SYNDROME: There are different methods to make money online and I used to get confused at some point. whenever I have been presented an opportunity I would jump right into it moving from one thing to another without mastering anything. Jumping from one money making scheme to another. This will burn you over and over again. Start a real online business and grow with it.
LESSON NUMBER#4 Invest in your person development, skills and the money will follow
Lets look at it this way when ever a new technology is started it reaches africa after many years. Thanks to the internet you can learn anything you want. When I see africa I see a continent with a lot of Untapped Opportunities. Those people that will take advantage of technology and the internet now it will be the best of times in the future, those that will ignore the internet will be the worst of times ( sorry If I am harsh here.
Like I said earlier I don’t claim to know it all . If I missed anything on this post please comment your contribution below and if you have any questions please leave a comment as well.
LEST RAISE AFRICA AND MAKE IT HAPPEN